At it’s heart, Nest & is a community center that focuses on the needs of families. We want you to feel comfortable dropping by to talk, let your little ones play with our toys, and use our WiFi to get your own work done. Our drop-in hours are always family friendly and we welcome people of all walks of life.
- Ask a Doula
- We are currently unable to offer this drop-in. We will resume in September. If you would like to chat with Erica this summer, please feel free to text or email them.
- This is a free drop-in offering at Nest & Nurture
- Stop by on Wednesdays from 11:30-1:00 to chat with a local doula. They are happy to answer questions about what a doula does, help you explore your local resources, assist you with baby carriers, and more.
- Erica does prefer that people text them first at 734-637-5531 to let us know you are coming.
- It is always possible that Ask a Doula will have to be cancelled due to our doulas being at a birth. We will do our best to update on our Facebook page if we are going to cancel.
- Work & Play Space
- Due to planned vacations, Work & Play is paused currently. We hope to resume in late July.
- It can be really difficult to find a safe place to let our little ones play away from home. We actually started our play area so our own children could come to work with us. Thanks to some generous donations from community members and The Little Seedling, we now have a beautiful area that is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. Our space has an a variety of seating options, WiFi, and coffee. We will be here working and we would love to invite you to do the same.
- We are asking for a sliding scale donation of $0-10. We can take cash or Venmo donations. Any money collected will go to keep our play space open, clean, and well cared for.
- Our current Work & Play hours are Tuesdays 1-3 pm and Fridays 10am-noon. There will be some days that we have to cancel for workshops, or due to staffing. We will do our best to update this on our Facebook page.
Keeping our little ones safe is very important to us. We will be washing and sanitizing all of our toys frequently. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding our safety practices.