Nest & Nurture is now offering several options for parties and space rental. Times and dates are limited. Please reach out to Hello@nestandnurture.org with any questions or requests.
- This is ideal for workshops, classes, and some parties.
- You have access to our large teaching space, kitchenette, bathroom, and patio.
- We can provide one large table, one card table, and a variety of seating options including 25 chairs, floor cushions, and more.
- Cost: $100 for up to 8 hours. For 1-2 hour rentals, or multiple days, please email us to talk about rates.
- Our team will help create the perfect ceremony to celebrate your upcoming birth.
- We will meet with you prior to the event to talk about options, decorations, and special details. This can be done via Zoom if you prefer.
- We will decorate the space before you arrive and facilitate the activities of your choosing so you can just relax and enjoy the event.
- A mother blessing is not a baby shower. Rather than focusing on the needs of the infant, this is an event focused on the needs of the birthing person. It will focus on connection and support. We encourage you to keep the guest list small as it is an intimate ceremony intended for those that give you strength for the journey ahead.
- The price will vary depending on the activities and options chosen, but it is likely to be in the $300-600 range.
- *We can plan blessings for anyone welcoming a newborn: fathers, transgender parents, grandparents, adoptive parents, siblings.
Children’s Birthday Parties
- Let us help you host the perfect birthday party for your little one. Our team loves throwing themed parties with activities, story times, and play. Our space is perfect for kids under 5 (of course older kids are also welcome to attend).
- We will meet with you prior to the event to talk about options, decorations, and special details. This can be done via Zoom if you prefer. Themes are endless, but may include dinosaurs, cars, bugs, favorite books, unicorns, movie night, superheroes, space, and much more.
- Our space can accommodate up to 12 children and their adults with enough room to play.
- You are welcome to use our kitchenette and back room for snacks and cake. We can provide these things for an additional fee, or we are happy to give you a list of some of our favorite places to order premade items.
- If weather permits we also have a patio that can be used for messy play, bubbles, or just to give us more space.
- The base cost of a birthday party is $300. This includes setup prior to the event, 2 hours for the birthday party, and clean up with your party host. The host will make a personalized birthday sign for the event that you can take home with you. They will also plan and facilitate activities and crafts so you can enjoy the party. Please let us know if there is more we can do to personalize this event for your little one.
- Our team is open to hosting birthday parties, Mother’s Blessings, and much more in your space. Having a party host allows you to relax and enjoy your party, while knowing that things will go as you had planned. Email us with your ideas and we can pair you with the perfect host.